Fingerprint Operator/Nurse Assistant
$15-18/hour starting pay for a full time Fingerprint Roller and Nurse Assistant position. Please note this position starts on a contact basis, with high likelihood to renew.
We are a rapidly growing and innovative company with a different take on healthcare. We focus exclusively on the medical needs of well people. Founded in 2007, we now have 40+ locations nation wide. Join us!
We understand your personal life is as important as your professional life and we support a work life balance lifestyle, providing a flexible schedule. What we need is optimistic, hard working folks who pay attention to detail. We can teach you the rest.
Certified Fingerprint Roller/Operator and Nurse Assistant responsibilities include:
* Rolling fingerprints for background checks.
* Assist customer with registration
* Collect payment for services in our POS
* Greet customers
* Keep work area organized and clean
* Schedule appointments
*Assisting nurses with gathering medical history
*Collecting vital signs, performing assessments
Skills we look for in candidates:
* Ability to multi-task
* Enjoy working independently
* Read, write and speak English
* Strong customer service skills
* Treat others with respect
Required license or certification:
* We require candidates to obtain a certificate to roll fingerprints through the DOJ and FBI which is paid for by us.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)