LVN Staff Nurse – Sacramento, CA
Unique opportunity for experienced or new grad LVNs/LPNs! We are looking for an LVN to join our team in our 2 Sacramento, CA clinic offices.
*Day shift only! *
We have a different take on healthcare and offer a safe environment for nurses and staff to work in. We provide ZERO sick care. Instead, we specialize in pre-employment and travel medicine.
Please visit our website to learn more about us!!
This position gives LVNs a chance to expand their skills. Our nurses administer injections, draw blood, communicate with the physician on call and much more.
We offer a casual and fun work environment, and we offer generous pay!
Nurse (Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse).
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Closed on Major Holidays
- Closed on Sundays
- 8 hour shift – hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm Closed on Sundays and Major Holidays
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Nurse (LVN) responsibilities include:
* Administer TB skin tests
* Administer urine drug screen
* Administer vaccinations
* Assist customer with registration
* Collect payment for services in our POS
* Communicate with MD
* Document and chart on each customer
* Gather information for employment physicals
* Greet customers
* Keep work area organized and clean
* Perform blood draws
* Perform respirator fit testing
* Prepare lab orders
Skills we look for in nursing candidates:
* Ability to multi-task
* Confidence in your nursing skills
* Enjoy working independently
* Read, write and speak English
* Strong customer service skills
* Treat others with respect
Nursing License or Certifications:
* CA LVN License
* CA IV and Blood Withdrawal Certification by the time training is completed
* BLS for Healthcare Provider by the time training is completed