Nurse Assistant – Pasadena
Unique opportunity for experienced or new nurse assistants/fingerprint operators! We are looking for a nurse assistant (no experience required, training provided) /fingerprint operator to join our team in Pasadena,CA and Monterey Park, CA.
We have a different take on healthcare and offer a safe environment for staff to work in. We provide ZERO sick care. Instead, we specialize in pre-employment and travel medicine. Our staff work day shifts only, we understand the need for a work life balance!
This position gives folks a chance to expand their skills. Our nurse assistant/fingerprint operators perform physicals, mask fit testing, roll fingerprints for background checks and much more.
We offer a casual and fun work environment and we offer generous pay!
Job Type: Full-time
Nurse Assistant/Fingerprint Operator Responsibilities include:
* Roll Fingerprints for Background Checks
* Administer urine drug screens
*Perform Physical Exams
* Collect medical history
* Assist customer with registration
* Collect payment for services in our POS
* Communicate with MD
* Greet customers
* Keep work area organized and clean
* Perform mask fit testing
* Prepare lab orders
Skills we look for in candidates:
* Ability to multi-task
* Confidence in your communication skills
* Enjoy working independently
* Read, write and speak English
* Strong customer service skills
* Treat others with respect
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Comments are closed.