Physician’s Assistant – Chesapeake, VA
Unique opportunity for Physician’s Assistants! We are looking for a PA to join our team in our Chesapeake and Newport News, VA clinics.
We have a different take on healthcare and offer a safe environment for nurses and staff to work in. We provide ZERO sick care. Instead, we specialize in pre-employment and travel medicine.
This position gives PA’s a chance to take a leadership role. Responsibilities include administering injections, drawing blood, communicating with the physician on call and much more.
We offer a casual and fun work environment and we offer generous pay!
Physician’s Assistant responsibilities include:
* Administer TB skin tests
* Administer urine drug screen
* Administer vaccinations
* Communicate with MD
* Document and chart on each customer
* Gather information for employment physicals
* Perform blood draws
* Perform respirator fit testing
* Prepare lab orders
Skills we look for in nursing candidates:
* Ability to multi-task
* Confidence in your clinical skills
* Enjoy working independently and as a team
* Read, write and speak English
* Strong customer service skills
* Treat others with respect
* Current VA PA License
* Blood draw experience not necessary
* BLS for Healthcare Provider
Nursing Schedule: Our office hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- VA PA License
- One location
Comments are closed.