$35 Virtual Travel Consultation
At WellnessMart, we believe these shots are just precautions meant to keep you healthy. When you schedule a virtual consultation, we’ll make sure to discuss your specific traveling situation including the following topics:
- How do you contract (and consequently avoid) each disease?
- What is the relative risk (1:2 vs 1:2000000) of contracting that disease during your trip?
- How much will it cost to eliminate that risk with a vaccine?
Once this information is given to you, you can more comfortably make an informed decision about your unique travel situation.
We have everything you need for your trip, every day of the week. We keep nearly all vaccines in stock at all times. If you are looking for expertise coupled with convenience and price, you’ve found it.
- Yellow Fever and Yellow Card Certificate
- Typhoid Fever (oral and injectable)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A and B
- Meningitis (Menactra)
- Japanese Encephalitis (available for pre-order)
- Rabies (available for pre-order)
Additional Reminders for Travel Consultations:
Pre-payment will be taken for all services performed and cleared for at the completion of the consult by the travel nurse. Please note, the cost of medication is additional and will be paid directly to the pharmacy in addition to the $35 Prescription Fee paid to WellnessMart.